Page 1 of 1

Hello There!

PostPosted:Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:18 pm
by Sazen
Figured I'd hop on and just say hey to all you wonderful members :D
Some know me, some don't.. I'm Sazen from (JAWA), and just wanted to introduce myself.
Hope y'all are doing amazing and still kicking around! I know I see Rogue quite often.

Re: Hello There!

PostPosted:Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:17 am
by Rogue
Hey Sazen! I know you've seen me come and goes on JAWA! Welcome to KR forum! :)

Re: Hello There!

PostPosted:Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:23 am
by Saitama
Hey Sazen. Yelawolf here!

Re: Hello There!

PostPosted:Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:11 am
by Sazen
Saitama wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:23 am Hey Sazen. Yelawolf here!
Hey Yelawolf! :D
I've finally found my way over here haha

Re: Hello There!

PostPosted:Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:39 am
by Sakito
Hi there!

Re: Hello There!

PostPosted:Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:06 pm
by Falcon
Hello and welcome!

Re: Hello There!

PostPosted:Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:09 pm
by jawfin
Hey hey, welcome :)